Introducing our project portfolio inventory tool, used to manage the identification, organization, characterization,
planning, and status of one or more project portfolios and/or programs with all of their related projects.
Sample Portfolio Master Pro Worksheets
Useful for portfolio modeling, there is no enforced workflow or process beyond the enforcement of the portfolio taxonomy.
Pricing and Purchasing
Single User License
- Email delivery of Portfolio Master Pro (fully functional personalized XLSM file with full documentation)
- Single, named-user license (see License below for details)
- Named-user access to software support (see Support below for details)
- Lettered version upgrades
- Site license upgrade credit (full credit of single user license fee applied to same-site license fee)
- Numbered version upgrade credit (value TBD at time of next release)
$199/each (Portfolio Master Pro Version 1.00b Single User License as of May 1, 2014)
- Email delivery of Portfolio Master Pro (fully functional site-specific XLSM file with full documentation)
- Site license (see License below for details)
- Site access to software support (see Support below for details)
- Lettered version upgrades
- Numbered version upgrade credit (value TBD at time of next numbered release)
$499 (Portfolio Master Pro Version 1.00b Site License as of May 1, 2014)
Contact Portfolio-Engineering with any questions you may have about Portfolio Master Pro.
At the time of purchase, you will be required to provide the organization name and, for single user licenses, the user's name.
All purchases are final. No returns or refunds.
Purchase, installation, or use of the product indicates an understanding and acceptance of our terms of License, Support, and Warranty and Disclaimer as detailed below.
Portfolio Master Pro©
Version 1.00b Features:
- Organize project work into coordinated portfolios and/or optional programs
- Organize programs and projects into customized "types" (related to methodology, product management, resource group or other factors), supporting a clean, 5-level hierarchical presentation of a project portfolio inventory
- Track current portfolio, program, and project manager and project sponsor roles and assignments, supporting a 7-level hierarchical presentation of management responsibilities at all levels
- Produce filtered breakdown structure graphics that present complicated project portfolio(s) in a simple manner perfect for PowerPoint and other communications
- Optionally categorize and report on projects by business / organizational function (using the project manager's function / department)
- Manually or automatically assign project numbers with a numbering format that can customized and managed universally or at the portfolio or functional level
- Monitor and adapt to changes in team member, portfolio, program, and project status
- Track and report essential schedule and budget project attributes
- Capture additional project attributes to meet specific and unique management and reporting requirements
- Utilize seamless integration with Excel's powerful Pivot Table and Pivot Chart functions to analyze and report on project portfolios
- Rely on our integrated system data validation routines to discover and address essential data issues
- Follow our detailed tutorial to get up and running right away
All of Portfolio Master Pro's features are delivered in a powerful Excel-enabled interface that supports filtered-focus, high-productivity, and easy
customization. The adaptable system will respond to your configuration to offer an uncluttered interface that supports the functionality that you decide that you require.
Software Requirements and Installation
Portfolio Master Pro is a macro-enabled Excel workbook; developed and tested using the latest functionality offered in Microsoft Office Excel 2013. It will not operate
under earlier versions of Excel.
To operate Portfolio Master Pro, simply copy the self-contained XLSM file you will
receive to your desired location (folder) with your file name of choice. The file will open under Excel 2013 and become fully operational as soon as you enable its
macros through the Microsoft Office Backstage view (accessed through the File tab).
Customization and Enhancements
We are always interested in learning about our client's use of our tools, challenges encountered, and additional features and functions required to extend their
usefulness. See Support for legal information.
Portfolio Master Pro Ver. 1.00b is the first commercially
available version of the software and is the current version of the software. Future numbered or lettered versions of the software
will be identified and detailed on this page of our website.
Software Copyright Notice: "Portfolio Master" and "Portfolio Master Pro" Ver. 1.00b, Copyright © 2014 by Portfolio-Engineering, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
PURCHASE OF A SINGLE USER LICENSE BRINGS DELIVERY OF THE CURRENT VERSION OF PORTFOLIO MASTER PRO AS AN XLSM FILE WITH THE NAME OF THE PURCHASING
ORGANIZATION AND THE NAME OF THE INTENDED USER, AS IDENTIFIED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE, EMBEDDED IN THE FILE AND DISPLAYED ON THE SOFTWARE INTRODUCTION
WORKSHEET. A SINGLE USER LICENSE AFFORDS THE NAMED USER UNLIMITED, IN PERPETUUM PERMISSION TO USE AND COPY THE SOFTWARE (DESIGNATED BY VERSION) AND ITS
DOCUMENTATION, IF ANY, PROVIDED THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE SECTION INCLUDED ON THE INTRODUCTION WORKSHEET AND ANY PORTFOLIO-ENGINEERING, INC.
CORPORATE IDENTITY OR COPYRIGHT NOTICES INCLUDED THROUGHOUT THE SYSTEM REMAIN IN THEIR ORGINAL FORM ON ALL COPIES.
PURCHASE OF A SITE LICENSE BRINGS DELIVERY OF THE CURRENT VERSION OF PORTFOLIO MASTER PRO AS AN XLSM FILE WITH THE NAME OF THE PURCHASING
ORGANIZATION, AS IDENTIFIED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE, EMBEDDED IN THE FILE AND DISPLAYED ON THE SOFTWARE INTRODUCTION WORKSHEET. A SITE LICENSE AFFORDS
OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AND CONTRACTED REPRENTATIVES OF THE NAMED ORGANIZATION (HEREIN CALLED AGENTS) UNLIMITED, IN PERPETUUM PERMISSION TO USE AND COPY AND TO
DISTRIBUTE TO OTHER AGENTS THE SOFTWARE (DESIGNATED BY VERSION) AND ITS DOCUMENTATION, IF ANY, PROVIDED THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE SECTION INCLUDED ON
THE INTRODUCTION WORKSHEET AND ANY PORTFOLIO-ENGINEERING, INC. CORPORATE IDENTITY OR COPYRIGHT NOTICES INCLUDED THROUGHOUT THE SYSTEM REMAIN IN THEIR ORGINAL FORM
ON ALL COPIES.
USE OF THE SOFTWARE INCLUDES UNLIMITED AND UNRESTRICTED PERMISSION TO COPY AND DISTRIBUTE DATA AND IMAGES MAINTAINED OR CREATED BY THE
SYSTEM. DATA AND IMAGES MAINTAINED OR CREATED BY THE SYSTEM REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF THE USER AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
USE OF THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE RIGHT TO ACCESS, READ, MODIFY, COPY, OR DISTRIBUTE THE MACROS, ALGORITHMS, OR CODE EMBEDDED IN
AS A COURTESY, WITHOUT IMPLIED WARRANTY OR SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT (SLA), AND AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION; PORTFOLIO-ENGINEERING PROVIDE
COMPLIMENTARY SOFTWARE HELP-DESK SUPPORT TO LICENSED USERS VIA EMAIL.
LETTERED VERSION UPDATES (E.G. 1.00C IS A LETTERED UPDATE TO 1.00B) ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO ALL LICENSED USERS OF THE VERSION (I.E. 1.00).
PORTFOLIO-ENGINEERING WELCOME COMMUNICATIONS ABOUT PRODUCT CUSTOMIZATIONS AND ENHANCEMENTS WHERE THEY MAY RESULT IN
NEW PRODUCTS OR PRODUCT ENHANCEMENTS OR WE MAY OFFER TO ADDRESS SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS THROUGH OUR CONSULTING SERVICES GROUP. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
IN WRITING, ALL COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING POSSIBLE NEW PRODUCTS AND PRODUCT CUSTOMIZATIONS, ENHANCEMENTS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, ALGORITHMS, AND OTHER
PRODUCT IDEAS SHARED WITH PORTFOLIO-ENGINEERING AND ITS AGENTS IN ANY FORM INCLUDE AN IMPLICIT RIGHT FOR PORTFOLIO-ENGINEERING TO USE, ADAPT, OR OTHERWISE ACT
ON THE IDEA AT THEIR DISCRETION AND WITHOUT REMUNERATION TO THE PERSON OR ORGANIZATION THAT MAY HAVE BEEN THE INITIAL SOURCE OR INSPIRATION FOR THE CHANGE.
Warranty and Disclaimer
IN NO EVENT SHALL PORTFOLIO-ENGINEERING, INC. OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES,
INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION, IF ANY, EVEN IF PORTFOLIO-ENGINEERING, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGE.
PORTFOLIO-ENGINEERING, INC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION, IF ANY, PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED "AS-IS", PORTFOLIO-ENGINEERING HAS NO OBLIGATION TO
PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, OR MODIFICATIONS EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY AGREED UNDER SEPERATE AGREEMENTS WITH SPECIFIC LICENSEES.